Hello! Most of you might know that I went to Germany this summer and I stayed there for almost 2 weeks. We went shopping a couple of times and I bought loads of clothes and accessories. Almost all of these things were on sale. And everything is way cheaper than in Lithuania. Today I will do a clothing haul from Germany. I also got some makeup/beauty things and school supplies but I can’t decide should I do a post about any of these things or not. If you would like to see any of them, just tell me. So I hope you will like this and maybe you will find it a little bit helpful.
- Half leather skirt. I’ve been searching for this kind of skirt for a really long time. I will probably wear it a lot
- Jungle printed crop top
- Neon necklace
- Blue sneakers . I owned a grey version of these and they were really comfortable, so I bought another pair and they were really cheap
- Black crop top
- Another black crop top/bandeu
- Black/white kimono. It’s probably one of the best things I got from there. I wanted a kimono since forever
- Rings. I wear rings almost every day
- Jungle printed skirt
- Black top with flowers
- Colorful sneakers. I’ve already worn them 3 times. They look really cool with skater skirts but the bad thing is that I got blisters from them.
- Polka dot romper . It’s sooo comfortable, I wore it on my last day in France and on my way back home. It feels like pajamas !
- Black shirt
- Ombre kind of necklace
- Black high top, leather converse. I finally got my first pair of converse! They are so beautiful! I seriously love them!