Heyy! I know it’s only September and it might be pretty warm in your country but in Lithuania it’s getting colder and colder everyday. It’s 1C degrees now. That’s why I started getting ready for winter this early. I wish summer could stay for longer but unfortunately it’s impossible. We have really cold winters in Lithuania. And of course with loads of snow. So in this post I will show some things that I’ve already bought for winter. I haven’t got any special clothing pieces but I still want to show you them. Hope you will like it!
- Black leather boots are from 6pm.com . They’re very comfortable, warm and you can wear them in two different ways.
- Another boots from 6pm.com
- And the last pair of boots I’ve also bought from the same sore but I got them last spring and I haven’t worn them many times
- Dark&long cardigan from Mango
- A little bit lighter cardigan is also from Mango
- Oversized sweater is from H&M
- And the last thing is furry vest is from boohoo. And it’s so amazing! I seriously can’t wait to start wearing it!