I really miss writing blogs and talking to my lovely readers. And I finally found some time to update my blog! I took a final English exam yesterday and I still have 3 final exams left. After my finals I will be posting really often! I hope you will wait till my finals are over. Thank you for always reading my blog!
I was thinking what should I talk about on this post and I thought: why not talk about my favorites?! I have seen a lot of people doing these kind of posts and I have never done one. So, I hope you will like this idea!
1.’Irresistible Me’hair extensions
I have always wanted to try hair extensions but I had some problems with finding a decent ones here in Lithuania. But I think I’ve finally found the best hair extensions! They’re from irresistibleme.com The color and length are perfect to me and they definitely match my hair. More about them: “This line is very easy to blend with your own hair and can be very easily washed, heat styled, cut and colored. 100% Human Indian Remy hair extensions.” I noticed a huge difference while wearing these extensions. I can finally create so many cute hairstyles with them. And they’re really easy to wear. It took me only about 5-10 minutes to clip them to my hair. Since the color matches my natural hair perfectly, you wouldn’t even notice that I’m wearing extensions. That’s amazing, right?
Also, I have a lot of upcoming events, so I will be definitely wearing my new extensions to those events. And I will post many photos on my Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat.
I’m posting some photos here to help you to understand how amazing these hair extensions are.
2. ‘Rossi Uvema’ moisturizers
Most of you know that I travel a lot. So, it means that I have to spend some time at the airports, planes, trains etc. And in these kind of places my skin gets really dry. I really needed to get a moisturizer that would always and everywhere keep my skin moisturized. And I found these amazing 100% natural, vegan, moisturizers from rossiuvema.com I actually can’t imagine my life without them anymore. They keep my skin feeling amazing throughout the whole day. Also, I love the smell of them! These moisturizers will be traveling with me everywhere this summer. I’m using them every single day. I will have to try more products from this store.
3. ‘Conscious Chocolate’
Now let’s talk about food! I’m a huge fan of chocolate. I can’t go a day without eating at least one piece of chocolate. My favorite kind of chocolate is the dark one (usually 82%). I’m always excited to try new kinds of chocolate and I finally found this amazing raw chocolate from consciouschocolate.com . They have sooo many delicious and unique flavours. I had to try all of them! They are hand-made and created from premium quality, organic, raw and primarily wild ingredients. I usually enjoy them with oatmeal or a cup of tea.
4. ‘Nutriseed’ box
I’m always interested in trying new ‘super foods. So, I decided to try some new things from nutriseed.co.uk . Things I tried:
- Wheatgrass Powder. It’s rich in minerals, natural source of Vitamins A, C, B6, E, I, & K , packed full of protein and aids the lowering of blood pressure. I usually blend it into my smoothies.
- Raspberry Powder. It’s rich in anti-oxidants, contain Vitamins C, K and E. I like adding this powder to my morning oatmeal.
- Superfood Porridge. It’s rich in anti-oxidants, high in protein and fibre ,rich in omega-3 .
- Goji Berries. They’re one of my favorite berries! They’re packed full of protein, contain beta-carotene and vitamins A, C, B2 & E. I add them to most of my sweet meals.
- Raw Cacao Powder. It’s packed full of protein , rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, high in calcium and iron, contains Vitamins A, C, B2 & E. I add this powder to my homemade cakes and muffins.
So, these are all of the things I’m currently enjoying. You should check them out! And if you have any suggestions, you can always tell me them in the comments or contact me. Thank you for reading! Have a great week!